Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Inspection - seven items flagged
We had our "final inspection" today. We have seven items that require further attention before we can occupy:
1) Hammer arrester for dishwasher
2) Insulated copper pipes and enclosed outlet for radiant heat
3) Reinforcement of roof eaves on west end
4) Smoke alarm moved to 12" below highest ceiling point in cupola
5) Label on electrical panel, "Notice to owner: AC located in attic!"
6) Caulk all intrusions to slab (conduit for electrical and plumbing) to protect against termites
7) Install exterior trim on doors to meet energy code.
We will get moving on these seven, and hopefully have another inspection by Friday.
If all else fails, we've drawn five stones from the stream, and the slingshot is ready.
Posted by Greg Kiker at 9:37 PM